Losing your boyfriend after a break-up and you really want him back! You need to win him back on your terms.
Stop Listening to Your Girlfriends – Here’s What You Need to do to Get Him Back
Sometimes after a senseless quarrel you find that your boyfriend decided to dump you whilst you really still love him dearly. This can be one of the most difficult things a girl can go through. When it’s all said and done, you have one though on your mind – getting him back.
Particularly as you suspect that he still has feelings for you.
Who else have you got to turn to but your girlfriends?
You know your girlfriends have your back. But, when it comes to tactics to get your ex back, they just may be steering you in the wrong direction. They could, well meaning as they may be, even be hurting your chances of success.
Your girlfriends have always been there to hear you out. They laughed and shared your joy. They’ve given you shoulders to cry on. They’ve even shared their super secret chocolate stashes with you to help you get through some past crisis’s in your life.
Now, they’re offering you the best advice they have to give on how to get him back. Unfortunately, their advice is based on the rules girls play by and they aren’t going to be all that effective at getting him back.
If you really want to win him back, you’re going to have to play the game by his rules – to some degree as this is more a boy’s game now.
Play a Girl’s Game with the Boy’s Rule Book;
1) Never drool over him, give the impression that you really don’t care.
2) Never let him see you coming. Your number one priority right now is to get him back.
That means you have to concentrate and dedicate yourself to the task. But, you have to do it in a subtle way that doesn’t look like you’re trying to get him back.
Don’t show your hands because he’ll constantly be watching and waiting for you to make your move.
3) Show the world you’ve moved on. This includes your girlfriends. Smile. Go out and join the crowd. Fake it until you have everyone convinced that you truly have moved on.
4) Whatever you do don’t try and make him jealous as that might just work against you, remember your main aim is to get your boyfriend back.
5) Let him know you’ve got game. All the time that you’re trying to show everyone you’ve moved on, you need to invest in making yourself over from the inside out.
6) Show that you love life and that you are content with your circumstances, smile frequently but naturally because you know the game you are playing.
7) Become the stronger, more independent woman you’ve always wanted to be.
Get a makeover. Change your hair style. Learn to walk in those six-inch heels guys love so much.
Become confident in your own skin. Once you’ve accomplished all this – then you let him see you coming and watch the fireworks as he takes in the new you.
8) When he give an indication that he is interested in making up again, don’t play hard to get but talk sensible and discuss your future together as adults.
Make it clear that this is not just another trial and error period. Let him understand that you are serious about the future and the relationship.
Why is this so effective?
Now it’s your turn to make an impact. You’re presenting him with a whole new you and many more mysteries to unlock. It’s a curious mystery he’s powerless to resist – especially if there ever were genuine feelings on his part.
And your girlfriends?
Will again share in your joy and love you regardless of whether you take their advice or not.
Relationships is serious business as it will surely effect your future, therefore you have one chance to do it right, make the most of that chance.